skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kissing (part 2)

My last blog on Kissing (...My Romantic Benchmark) I discussed my "benchmark" kiss. And I wanted to write several more blogs about the variety of kisses I have experienced/discovered in my life ending with "My next kiss...after 3 years of sexual sabatical". However, due to recent events (about to be explained) I've decided to do a two in one for this blog since they are relevant to each other and offer an interesting compliment and contrast of kissing. Most of you know that I recently voluntarily went on a 3 yr (3 1/2 actually) vow of celibacy. Well that officially ended recently and one of the most interesting parts of "re-losing your virginity" was the kissing. The kissing was as powerful and as intense and the love making. I guess that as I got older and since I never went longer than 2 weeks at a stretch without sex that I sort blended the whole experience into one action. But over the last couple of weeks I've had the opportunity to relive the magic that is kissing. It is both wonderful and intruiging at the same time. So I want to start off with my all time favorite kiss and then "my NOW kiss...after 3 years of sexual sabatical". I've had some amazing kisses and kissing experiences in my life but there are a select few that stand out like fireworks on the 4th of July. The most memorable and intense of my individual kisses happened while I was working at the first bar job I had. It was actually a tavern in downtown Houston. I worked the door and would sit on an actuall wooden beer keg. There was this girl that started coming in every few days that was...OMG beautiful. To be specific, when she would walk in, the women would look at her and go "Damn! she's hot. For some reason she found me interesting and we would chat at length when she would come to visit. Now I have always had this uncanny ability to not see the "pink elephant in the room" when it comes to women that are interested in me. So after about a month of me not seeing this pink elephant she finally just looked at me and said "I've been wanting to do this since I've met you"...and proceeded to kiss me...intensely. To every woman I've ever been involved with please forgive what I am about to say but I have never been kissed like that ...Ever. Not before and not since. I literally lost my vision for about 30 seconds after she stopped kissing me. That is not an exaggeration. Picturing getting hit in the head with a 2x4 at the same time you're just about to faint. That is what I saw when she stepped back. WOW! Now that was a kiss! Apparently she felt the same way because she asked if she could give me a ride home when I got off that night. I have to add this part just because it is too funny...to prove how truly naive I could be back then...I got off work, we got in the car and as she started driving she got on the freeway but headed in the opposite direction from where I lived. I said to her "I thought you were going to give me a ride home". She looked at me and said "I am, I just never specified which home I was taking you to". Yes, that was an amazing night.So I told you that story to tell you this one. That story being about the most amazing kiss ever is the only one that could possibly compare with the first kiss after a 3 1/2 yr sexual sabbatical. Right? Well, kind of. You see, since I've moved to Austin I have been experiencing this parade of old friends and familiars. Even to the point of trips to other cities for these reunions. My new location has afforded a lot of opportunity. Anyway, I recently got together with someone I've known for quite a while. We messed around a long time ago but have mainly just been friends for most of our relationship...different paths, towns, etc.. So when we got together this last time everything was fine, we visited, hung out and then when it came time to leave, I got up to give her a hug goodbye. She hugged me back...and kept hugging me. I've already explained the me and the pink elephant situation. Well, there was a big one in the room now and all I could do was stand and wonder "why is she hugging me so long"? Then it happened, she looked at me and...how do I describe this?...It became the marathon of kisses. Kissing that became one long kiss as if meant to end all kisses. What is so "blog-worthy" about this is that, in all my years of experience, you start kissing and that leads to doing all the other stuff. No, not this time. All the other stuff happened while this long, romantic, passionate, intense, endless kiss was happening. It never stopped the entire time everything else was going on. Yes, I know the physically impossibility of some of the images going through head right now. Stop it! You're missing the point. Yes, there were moments not kissing but literally 95% of that experience that kiss was happening. My point of mentioning this is that it was the other side of the coin. The one side being the unexpected kiss from someone you hardly know that is so amazing that it leads to an amazing night of passion. The other side being an unexpected kiss from someone you do know and because you do know them the kiss is so amazing that it is unto itself in the experience that results from that kiss. I don't know about the rest of you but most of you who are around my age and have either been in a relationship long enough that it is no longer "newlywed time" or have been through divorces that have jaded that lusty, passion of our youth. So I implore all of you...have a kissing marathon. Remember and honor the kiss for what it should be. Take the person you love, like alot or simply lust after and see how long, deep and passionately you can kiss them. When was the last time you did that? Well, pardner that's too long! I can guarantee the results will be phenomenal. Remember the Kiss! Honor the Kiss! Viva El Beso! Célébrez le baiser!
No comments:
Post a Comment