Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Breakfast With A Porn Star

Ok, this may jump around a bit but, I live with my ADD, so can you. I'm not sure how to begin this but I've been wanting to write about it for awhile now so here goes...I think its funny that for as long as I can remember my guy friends have always talked about porn stars, watched pornos, had dirty mags, etc. and for some reason I've never really been into all that. I have always been into "the real thing". Kinda like girls at strip clubs, if I can't "be" with them I don't really care to be around 'em. Although, I have a few funny stories about that situation, but again - Another Story, Another Time. So where was I? Oh yeah, Porn...so anyway, I think it's funny out of all of the guys I know really into porn and all things similar, I think it's funny that I'm the one who ended up working for one of the biggest producers of porn in America and even ended up being in a porn film myself (as an extra!). Of course, if your association with being in a porn movie uses the term "extra", I'm cool with that!Please allow me to digress. John Stagliano (Evil Angel Video/Evil Empire) is my boss and as a reward for the work I've done for him he invited me to join him and "the gang" at the Evil Empire Booth at the AVN Expo this past January. The AVN Expo, in case you don't know, is the convention that leads up to the AVN Awards which is the Oscars for Adult Film. The point of this info is that for 4 days I got to meet, hang out and even party with porn stars galore. And since I was part of John's crew I wasn't like some fan hawking for autographs. This is important because when I met these porn stars and they found out I was with John Stagliano they treated me like, well, one of them. It was kinda surreal. By the way, I have to say that porn stars in real life look 100 times better than they do on box covers or in films. Don't ask me why, it's just the truth. Regular movie actors on the other hand (and yes I've met a few of them) tend to look the opposite in real life. Strange but true. So what's the point of all this? Well, guys always joke about "having breakfast with a girl". This basically translates to they spent the night with them. Well my experience happened a little differently. About 2 months ago John was filming some scenes for the upcoming Fashionistas2 in Las Vegas. Since I already work for John at the Fashionistas production show there I was allowed to be an extra in those scenes. The day of the shooting I got there early and saw that there was a breakfast buffet waiting. Yeah, you know me and food. That and being in a porno! it was the perfect day...almost. So as I get my food and am about to sit down I see Belladonna & her husband sitting there about to have breakfast. I ask if I could join them and she says yes. I remind her about meeting her at the AVN expo and we are all good. We sat and talked about everything and nothing and I have to say she is one of the coolest, nicest people I've ever met. She is as beautiful inside as she is outside. Trust me, pictures don't come close to doing her justice. I couldn't help but think of all of my guy friends and think, if they could only see me now. Leave it to me to say my experience with a porn star may not have had anything to do with sex but since it involved food and good conversation, for me, it was just as good! Although that's not entirely true since we did spend the rest of the day shooting the film and there was some...well, I'll leave that to your imaginations. Or, you can just buy the movie when it is released in a few months. That's Fashionistas2 if you didn't catch it the first time.So, as would be the case in my world (your strangest day is my everyday), I got to "have breakfast with a girl" who just so happened to be a porn star. Except I didn't get to spend the night with her. However, breakfast was more than enough. And actually, it was a three-way since her husband was there as well. He was pretty quiet but he was really nice. And I must say it was really, really cool. Thanks Bella! I hope we get to meet again.

1 comment:

  1. So at what point in the movie do you appear? And is there anywhere "one" could watch it w/o the stigma of going to rent or buy it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete