Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day Greetings

I know it seems I've been so absent here lately y'all are ready to convert MY blog space into that gameroom y'all have always wanted. But, the prodigal blogger returns today to show that he is niether dead, nor gone. And yes,  I am still an asshole. As proven today when one of my friends decided to tear-ass into me for not being around more and I responded with the statement "Sorry, I no longer have a job where I get to use crayons". I thought it was funny. So anyway, since I have nothing but time to myself this weekend I plan on catching up on everyone's blogs. So if you get something saying someone commented on a blog you wrote in 1942...that'll be me. However it won't be tonight as you can all guess...yup, that's right, it's Labor Day weekend and instead of having to go to work tomorrow everyone is gonna go out and destroy themselves drinking and partying! I'm actually gonna make an attempt to get out of the house tonight as well...and I absolutely need it!

So I wish I knew what the hell everybody's been up to but I haven't been out of the house practically at all in quite a while. And when I have gotten out it's not barely over an hour "out socializing" and it's "please just shut-up and start pourin'"! We'll see how tonight goes. So, brief though this may be, let me be the first to wish everyone a fantabulous Labor Day weekend and expect to hear from me at some point this weekend in your blogs. But tonight, it's all about lettin' go. I wish y'all were here but since you're not...CHEERS!! Wherever you may be tonight I'll be thinkin' of you...NAKED! (hahaha)...ewwww! I just got a slight shudder...and a little excited. Ok on that note I really need to go.

Luv Ya! Mean It! Buh-Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment